Wednesday 10 December 2008

Efficiency: How I became more work oriented

Here is a list of changes I made to be more Efficient, focused, productive and motivated

  1. I changed to a more focused browser for a whileD
    I changed to Google Chrome for a while so I could cut down on my StumbleUpon usage. This however seemed to be an issue as blogging cut down. I got rid of the easy shortcuts to my internet browser, giving me self control over my firefox obsessed right hand.

  2. I reduced my big goals into lots of short goals, positively phrased ones
    A little while ago, I read an article on Wikihow about making problems positive, anyway, it works and it makes you feel better to be more positive and to scale your goals down.

  3. Organise your bookmarks and desktops
    I did not want to go into my folders, or at least hated the way they looked, once sorted, i felt better and I could navigate easier, now that i dont have to search for things.

    Use your Bookmarks> Organise Bookmarks or Ctrl+Shift+B

  4. Get some kind of To-Do Program
    To Do List Resources
    Doomi (Requires Adobe

  5. As ironic as it sounds, stop reading blogs about Productivity
    Nuf' said (although this wasnt my issue)
Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: